Please contact us for special group rates
ALL RESERVATIONS INCLUDE:
- We will meet you in San Isidro de General if you are arriving by public transport, and return you at the end of your stay. (for 4 people).
- Complete information packet and help in planning your stay in San Gerardo.
- Private bedroom; shared bathroom with hot water
- Three meals daily, with the option of a picnic lunch if you are on a tour
- For as many days as you like – we can arrange the details so you just relax.
- Children under 3 stay free and may participate in appropriate tours free of charge.
- Children 3 – 12 years old: $25/night.
- Double Occupancy: couples sharing a bedroom including siblings or friends.
- Otherwise all prices are per person.
Because there are no ATM machines in San Gerardo, and to avoid you having to travel with large amounts of cash, we have adopted the following payment policy to be implemented January 1st 2013.
- Once your homestay reservation has been made we require a 25% non-refundable deposit that can be made via Paypal or direct transfer to our account.
- One month before your arrival we require the balance of 75% of your homestay fee to be paid.
- Payments for tours can be made onsite or paid earlier, as you prefer.
We know plans changed and if you have to cancel please contact us by phone or email, within the guidelines below
Refunds are payable under the following conditions:
- One month or more before your reserved arrival date: full refund less your deposit
- 15 – 30 days before your arrival: 50% of your full payment
- 1 – 15 days before your arrival: refunds are not available at this point.